Original Lawndale Building
In 1951 the former Mahle’s General Store was soon to become the place where the residents of Lawndale came to honor and bid farewell to their loved one. With hard work and dedication to the renovation, the General Store which had fallen into disrepair, grew to become an icon in the community. Through its doors come those looking for guidance and compassion during a time when it is so deeply needed. Over the years thousands of families have entrusted their loved ones to our care and those same families continue to ask us to assist them when the need arises. They have experienced the excellent service we provide and trust our three generations to continue to offer guidance to them throughout their own generations.